- What are the benefits of outsourcing?
- Do you require a certain volume before you will take on a clinic as a client?
- What is your turnaround time?
- What is your STAT turnaround time?
- Do you ever send transcription overseas?
- Are you HIPAA compliant?
- How do you assure quality in your organization?
- Do you customize reports?
- What is included in your rate?
- Dictation (via telephone, computer, digital recorder, or mobile app)
- Quality Assurance Program with 98% accuracy standard
- 24-hour turnaround time
- Customized template formatting
- FREE patient demographics and document interfacing
- Electronic signature and other “extras”
- Professional and personable customer service
- Is customer support offered?
- Can I get a live demo and walk-through of the work process?
Doctors and healthcare professionals can focus on what they do best. There is no time wasted hiring, educating, training, and managing employees. This means no more hassle with payroll, taxes, Workers’ Compensation, medical benefits, or juggling vacation, personal or sick days. It also eliminates money spent on equipment purchases, maintenance, upgrades and contracts. If your only concern after the significant cost savings for your office is your transcriptionists themselves, we can transition them from an office setting to transcribing your documents at home for us, a win-win situation for everyone involved.
No. We are a SOLUTIONS company. No client is too large OR too small.
Standard turnaround time is 24 hours.
Turn around for STATs is five hours, but we usually have them back within two hours of upload.
Absolutely not. We pride ourselves on hiring USA-based, highly trained medical transcriptionists and we train them specifically to your account.
While HIPAA compliance is the responsibility of each and every healthcare organization, our platform is dedicated to making it easier, safer and more cost-effective for them to reach that goal by providing the technical controls and safeguards that support HIPAA compliance policies and procedures. In fact, our platform meets or exceeds all HIPAA requirements.
A quality assurance program verifies the consistency, correctness, and completeness of the process of converting dictation (voice) into text (transcribed reports), including the systematic identification and resolution of inaccuracies and inconsistencies. We rely on two resources to derive these standards: Stedman’s Medical Spell check and AAMT Book of Style. Transcriptionists are required to use these two resources to be compliant with our 98% accuracy standard.
Yes. You can send of samples of your existing reports and we will build custom templates in our system at no charge to you.
Absolutely! And with no automated prompts or waiting! An Account Manager is assigned to each client, and is available for any assistance Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 CST.
Sure! We would love to show you a demonstration, as we believe you will find our platform impressive in its advanced technology and customization capabilities. Please return this request form and a member of our senior staff will contact you to set up a time that is convenient for you!